Welcome to Coloured Sand Shop
Coloured sand is no longer available from this site. Please follow the link to order from our new web site
Click here to go to our new online shop (BC Onlineshop)
Coloured sand has many uses, It can be used for, Weddings, Unity sand ceremonies, craft projects, sand painting, table decoration or as a colourful base in glass candle holders.
Coloured Sand Suppliers - Delivery to Australia and New Zealand only.
- All prices on this web site are inclusive of GST.
- Sand will be sent in sealed plastic bags.
- Smallest size bag, 200gram Bag = ????
- 400gram = ????
- 1 Kilo (1000g) = ???? (discounts on large orders)
- Please note that colour of sand will vary from the photos you see on your monitor. Every batch will vary slightly, this is made from a natural product.
- DELIVERY Please allow approx 3 to 8 days delivery, depending on your location, after receipt of payment. We can not guarantee delivery times; that is up to the service used.
- You may want to choose express or registered post; extra cost will be incured. If so please state this on the order form.
- Approximate delivery cost to metropolitan areas by courier, up to 1 kg is ????. Up to 3 kg is ????. Up to 5kg is ????.
- For orders that are sent by Australia post. Depending on the weight, could be sent in .500g satchel ????. or 3kg satchel ???? or we will send a quote including pack & post.
- Glass bottles will incur a small packing charge depending on what they are. No packing charge on coloured sand.
- New Zealand buyers : Delivery is by weight. Approximate costs 1kg ???? - 2kg ???? - 3kg ????
- Please read the returns policy below.
A unity sand ceremony using coloured sand, works particularly well when blending families; giving each child a role within the ceremony and highlighting his or her importance within the family unit.
Like colours of the rainbow we are all different and special, valuable, and precious. Therefore it is only fitting that you be shown as an important part of this marriage - after all marriage is really about family. These containers of sand represent each of you and your importance in this family. I will ask each of you to now pour some of your sand into the jar. The sand has now been joined together and cannot be isolated. These grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual containers, so will your family be a moulding of 6 individual personalities, bonded together. You are joined together today, not only in marriage, but also as a family.